Yearbook Distribution 2020
Due to the closure of the Sunrise Drive campus, all yearbooks ordered will be shipped to families.
Our yearbook vendor, Picaboo, needs your mailing address. Families are not able to update their address on the Picaboo website.
Fill out the Yearbook Address Google Form to submit your mailing address to Picaboo. You may receive or have already received an email directly from Picaboo about the same form.
Yearbooks cannot be sent to a P.O. Box. Please use a physical mailing address.
Order Your Yearbook Through Picaboo
- Visit Picaboo’s website at https://sunrisedrive.picaboo.com/.
- Enter the passcode “SD Yearbook” (case sensitive).
- Click the “Order” Button
- Follow the prompts to “Register New Account” for new visitors or “Sign In” for returning visitors.
- Enter student’s name and grade.
- Order style of yearbook (don’t forget to select “e-Yearbook” at no charge)
- Choice foil or no foil (by clicking “no thanks”)
- Enter payment information
You can choose a 9×12 inch yearbook in either a soft cover ($30) or hard cover ($37). Order your book now! Each order gets four free pages to personalize the back of the yearbook, a free digital yearbook copy, and access to past yearbooks in the future.
IMPORTANT DATE: We will no longer have extra yearbooks available for order at the end of the school year. To guarantee delivery of the 2019-2020 Sunrise Elementary Drive yearbook, you must order a yearbook on Picaboo by April 12, 2020. If you do not order by the deadline, you will be able to order a 2019-2020 yearbook on the Sunrise Picaboo store when it reopens after the yearbook is submitted. You will need to pay a shipping fee and the book will be delivered to your home address.
Contact Sabrina Romero with any questions.
- Log-in to Picaboo’s website at https://sunrisedrive.picaboo.com/.
- In the top right-hand corner, select “Hi, [Your Name]” and click on “My Account”
- Select “Orders”
- If you’ve ordered a yearbook, it should say “Order Pending” and you can “View Details” or “Cancel Order”