SPIDERS AND CIDER
Friday October 28th 5-8 pm
at Sunrise Drive Elementary***BUY TICKETS HERE***
Save yourself time! Don’t stand in line!
Buy your tickets ahead of time!
This 20 plus year tradition brings our Sunrise community together for a Halloween themed carnival for the children. With over 8 games, a cake walk, maze, popcorn, candy, pizza, and great music- it’s sure to be a memorable night! There will be raffle items, prizes to be won and fun times to be had. Wear your favorite costumes to the event (no masks or weapons please) and enjoy a great evening!
This event is a wonderful tradition we are happy to bring back after a two year hiatus. BUT in order to bring it to LIFE again we NEED your help!VOLUNTEER HERE
If you have a company and would like to sponsor this event, view information below:SPONSORSHIP INFO & FORM
If you would like to be a part of our Spiders and Cider Planning Committee please email:
Valerie Menke, Co-Chair of Spiders and Cider
Alissa McKaig, Co-Chair of Spiders and Cider
Know Before you Go!
- Ticket prices are $10 online prior to event and $15 at the door.
- Children 2-16 years old need a ticket. Parents/adults do not need to pay.
- Please have your ticket(s) ready either on your phone or printed for quick PRE-PAID ENTRY to the event.
- With PRE-PAID online tickets your Sunrise student will get a Spiders and Cider souvenir bracelet that will double as their ticket into the event to make for quick entry. They will be getting this on Friday, Oct 28th in their classroom.
- Pre-purchased raffle tickets will be waiting for you at the *RAFFLE TABLE* located in front of the library.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased at event as well. Ticket prices are 2 for $5, 5 for $10, and 12 for $20.
CANDY AND BAKED GOODS DONATIONS:
- We will need lots of candy and cake walk treats! Donations can be taken to the school or you can donate toward bulk purchase in the ticket portal.
- For baked goods, we kindly ask that you bring individually wrapped treats Thursday or Friday before the event to the Teachers Lounge.
PARKING AND ARRIVAL TO EVENT:
- We will be checking families in as they arrive on campus when event opens at 5pm. All checked families will enter the event through the front gate.
- You may park in either the parent or faculty lots at Sunrise Drive. We expect parking to be challenging, so there will also be a free shuttle bus going back and forth between Valley View Early Learning Center and Sunrise Elementary. Shuttle service from Valley View at 3435 E Sunrise Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718, will operate from 4:30-8:00pm, and run approximately every 15 minutes.
NIGHT OF EVENT- IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- CASH: Please bring small bills ($1,$5 bills) to the event for the food items. There will be freshly made churros, Papa John’s pizza, Jeremiah’s ice, kettle corn, hot dogs and water for sale!
- COSTUMES: Wear your favorite costumes! We kindly ask that you don’t wear masks or bring any toy weapons. Please note: the playground is closed during this event – please share that with your children.